Monday 5 February 2018

Google Home

Image result for google home    
Welcome Back with my latest one that I am going to share about this with you all. Now-a-days,some new technologies are coming and now become so useful in any field whether it's in  medical science,in corporate sector or in our daily life. 
             I am going to introduce a new technology or new device through which you can enjoy your entertainment, where you can tell your device to do things whatever you want, and you can set your favorite playlists as your wake up alarm based on your musical preferences. Isn't it interesting!!!
        This technology has now arrived everywhere, which will tackle your day.Google has arrived with its new feature Google Home;which is powered by Google Assistant,so you can ask it questions....any question and tell it to do things. With this new technology,you can manage your day from breakfast to bed,where, you can do schedule your routine and you can schedule your travel information as well.........You can watch in this video as well....how this google home really works and how you can enjoy this device......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Market Mirchi : Connecting Rural Markets

  Hello Everyone ! Here's my another blog and I welcome you all. After so long time , I present my new blog in front of all of you . As,...